- Lack of compliance initiatives transparency.
- Different organizational levels have different needs. Business leaders expect to see the bigger picture in terms of compliance. People who do the operational work need more details to know where to focus their efforts to meet the business’s expectations and requirements.
- Labor intensive audit and compliance processes and procedures.
- Control environments predominantly based on manual detective controls (based on a limited volume of samples) during the audit reviews.
- A low frequency of compliance and audit reviews.
To eliminate those challenges and mitigate the risk and investments made, we developed a solution that increases data visibility and intelligibility, automates detective frameworks, and provide industry benchmarking for continuous analysis.
NextGen compliance management and automation solution
Our Compliance Management and Automation Application for Splunk:
- Gets everyone on board – from C-Level to the technicians;
- Keeps business alignment and unifies the understanding of the organization’s strategy;
- Reduces manual effort and paperwork;
- Ensures near real-time compliance monitoring and valuable insights;
- Increases flexibility to rapidly adapt to ever-changing infrastructures, both on-premise and cloud-based;
- Improves both operational and audit compliance;
- Provides industry benchmarking;
- Supports a variety of compliance frameworks, including custom controls – CIS Controls, NIST, COBIT, ISO 27k, PCI, GDPR, HIPAA, etc.
Here you can find a recording of our Compliance Management and Automation webinar with ISACA Bulgaria, including a demo of our solution.
Security Posture Dashboard
The dashboard provides a global overview of the implemented framework and organizational content for a selected period.
- Global Score – Gives us an aggregated average score of the compliance level with the implemented compliance framework;
- Categories Score – Framework’s content organized in categories and scored from A to F or NYM (Not Yet Monitored);
- Controls and Sub-Controls Scores – Current score in near real-time, as well as the trend of change for the selected period;
- Metrics – Personalized perusal of the control from the client’s perspective based on best practice. Reports and custom alerts;
- Ability to add manual scores.
Full visibility of controls and sub-controls’ performance. Shows the maturity of the organization regarding a selected standard. The chart can be custom, based on our perceptions and plans or the industry average.
Allows us to see the score of all controls that we are monitoring – fast and easy, on a single screen, with a trend line for all categories that we choose to group them in. It can be used for communicating the current status more effectively and following the progress.
Our Technology Expertise