The BBC is a public service organization and the world’s leading service broadcaster remaining by far the most trustworthy news source. The BBC is reachable every day, 24/7 to 200 countries comprised of approximately 300 million households through different channels ranging from BBC World Service, BBC World News, BBC Worldwide and BBC Monitoring. The mission of BBC is to enrich people’s lives with programs and services that inform, educate, and entertain making it one of the most creative organizations in the world.
Bright Consulting has been engaged as BMC Consulting Services Partner in delivering Atos IT Service Management program Target Architecture for Next-Generation Operations (TANGO) for BBC. During a 2-year project the team delivered an integrated ITSM solution based on the BMC Remedy platform with the following scope:
- Incident and Problem Management;
- Service Request Management;
- Knowledge Management;
- Change Management;
- Asset Management;
- Service Level Management;
- Charging and Billing.
- Implemented an integrated end-to-end IT Service Management capability that is efficient and client-focused in its behavior and culture;
- Delivered ITSM program requirements through innovative and high spec development aligned with world-class in-depth skills in BMC and Remedy technologies;
- Bright Consulting services- extremely well respected and liked not only within the team but also within the BBC customer base.