End users supported
Founded in 1964, UniCredit comprises of UniCredit Bulbank, UniCredit Leasing, UniCredit Factoring, and UniCredit Consumer Financing. Having the highest credit rating in the country, UniCredit offers a diverse portfolio of financial services ranging from Funding, Cash Management, Deposits, Investment Banking, and Financial trading offered to individual clients, small and big businesses as well as public and financial institutions. Being part of the Pan-European Group, UniCredit holds several Trade Finance awards and is recognized as not only the largest but mostly the Best Bank in Bulgaria.
BRIGHT is the preferred partner of UniCredit Bulbank for IT Service Management and BMC Consulting services. The team experience in ITIL process implementation and the practical application of best practices creates value for UniCredit Bulbank and adds to the success of our projects. As part of UniCredit Bulbank IT Service Management roadmap, Bright Consulting completed successfully a number of projects focused on implementing key IT and business processes:
- Incident & Problem Management;
- Service Request Management;
- Knowledge Management;
- Service Level Management;
- CMDB and Configuration Management;
- Change and Release Management;
- Asset Management;
- Digital Workplace;
- BMC Remedy Migration;
Bright ‘s practical approach to service delivery, with well-balanced and realistically set expectations about what can be achieved is a key difference. Just technical competence in Remedy implementation is not enough.
What we achieved with our work and the main benefits for the customer:
- Implemented Full ITSM Landscape;
- Achieved visibility across IT;
- Self- Service and Request Management for both IT and non-IT users;
- Integrated Change & Release management processes;
- Improved measurement and reporting on key IT processes and KPIs;
- Practical application of ITIL best practices;
- Streamlined Asset Management processes.