Data EngineerJOB OPENING
We believe in people and their power to achieve great things!
BRIGHT is a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with established presence in Europe delivering Digital Transformation programs. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward-thinking global enterprises looking to manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their business with simple and efficient digital solutions.
BRIGHT is the official partner for DataRobot – the world’s premier AI and data science platform. We are currently looking for experienced applied data scientists, passionate about using machine learning to achieve real-world results to join our team as Data Engineers.
The Data Engineer is essentially an architect for solutions based on Machine Learning and AI. At this position, you will be expected to develop and maintain architectures for scalable data processing systems, to discover opportunities for new data acquisition (new data sources) within customer environments, to integrate new sources using different programming languages, frameworks or ETL systems and to build data processing pipelines which are used in data modeling and data exploration.
Your role will be in close collaboration with Data Scientists to solve complex business challenges across a range of industries via data acquisition and integration, data processing automation, workflow refinement and leveraging DataRobot’s MLOps capabilities.
Develop and maintain scalable data processing architectures
Align architecture with business requirements
Integrate internal & external data sources to DataRobot MLOps
Deploy and maintain ML models in DataRobot
Deploy and maintain DataRobot Portable prediction servers
Improve the reliability and quality of data and data processing flows
Perform data analysis on data provided by customers
Supplement the work of data scientists
- 2+ years experience in similar role
- Experience with data formations such as data warehouse and data lake
- Experience with Big data technologies (Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL), Oracle DB Server (PL-SQL) or any other RDBMS
- Experience with Python / R / Java / C#
- Understanding of query optimization and version control
- Attention to detail and strong documentation skills
Knowledge on any of the following is considered a plus:
- Azure DevOps experience is a plus
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies
- Previous experience with DataRobot or similar technology (Azure ML Ops, AWS Sage Maker, sci-kit learn, etc.)
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Access to cutting-edge technologies
- Health-conscious and active life style culture
- Extensive learning opportunities, certification programs and career development
Working for Bright
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and readier for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.