Integration Consultant (with Java)JOB OPENING
BRIGHT is a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with established presence in Europe delivering IT Transformation programs. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward-thinking global enterprises looking to manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their IT with simple and efficient digital solutions.
We are currently looking for highly motivated professionals to join our team in Sofia as Technical Consultants.
We believe in people and their power to achieve great things!
Currently we are looking for Integration Consultant (with Java) responsible for development of integration applications. The Integration Consultant will assist in large projects, and will perform all phases of development on small and medium- sized projects.
- Participate in requirements gathering and design meetings with clients.
- Work in highly professional team to design, develop and deploy complex scalable integration solutions in “Live” environment with almost Zero downtime.
- Maintain and document the life cycle of developed integration solutions.
- Good understanding of Java, J2EE, Spring.
- Good understanding of Microservices, SOA, XML, JSON and SQL.
- Basic knowledge of GNU / Linux.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong willingness to learn new technologies and self-development motivation.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work on multiple tasks.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and / or OO design patterns.
- Experience with Tibco Integration platforms, Spring Integration, Mule ESB or WS02 ESB or similar.
- Bachelor degree or student in Computer Science or similar area.
What we offer
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Access to cutting-edge technologies
- Health-conscious and active life style culture
- Extensive learning opportunities, certification programs and career development
Working for Bright
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and readier for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.