IT Operations ConsultantJOB OPENING
We believe in people and their power to achieve great things!
BRIGHT is a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with established presence in Europe delivering Digital Transformation programs. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward-thinking global enterprises looking to manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their business with simple and efficient digital solutions.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced IT Operations Consultant to join our team.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships with the customers and the team to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Work with process owners to understand the process requirements related to the capture of configuration data and develop technical specifications and solutions
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Architects to understand IT technology strategy that guide which requirements need to be gathered
- Perform installation, configuration, and integration of products with a focus on ServiceNow ITOM stream (discovery, service mapping, configuration management, event management)
- Participate in the design, build, implementation, testing and administration of automated tools and scripts required for asset management platforms associated with the discovery and visibility of software and hardware
- Implementation of integration with other applications and third-party systems
- Troubleshooting and product support of applications
- Participate with technical preparation and demonstration in pre-sales activities and POCs
- Setup and manage analytical tools to measure health & efficiency of products and development processes in the pipeline
- Ensure consistency between the new installation and customers’ security policies and standards
- Ensure system security through using industry leading security solutions/practices
- Ensure the provided solution and implementation are following best practices
- Preparation of technical and solution documentation
- Manage issue tracking in Agile-driven tools (e.g. Atlassian JIRA / Confluence)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related
- Strong technical understanding of Enterprise Architecture Domain
- Good troubleshooting skills
- A good knowledge of virtualization platforms
- Familiarity with systems monitoring, log investigation, and application awareness
- Familiarity with user administration, Active Directory, LDAP, VPN, SSL, etc. and the ability to troubleshoot areas of user access
- Familiarity with datacenter hardware – servers, network appliances, backup hardware, storage, etc.
- Scripting knowledge used for automation purposes (e.g. PowerShell, Bash)
- Automated deployment technologies knowledge
- Understanding of SDLC, CI, CD along with DevOps is a plus
- OS – Linux. Windows is a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL practices as related to service management and configuration management.
- Service Mapping and/or Discovery knowledge is considered as a plus
- Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, REST), XML and JSON is a plus
- Relational DBMS knowledge – MS SQL, Oracle or other is a plus
- Familiarity with project delivery methodologies (Agile or Waterfall)
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Access to cutting-edge technologies
- Health-conscious and active life style culture
- Extensive learning opportunities, certification programs and career development
Working for Bright
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and readier for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.