IT Operations ConsultantJOB OPENING
We believe in people and their power to achieve great things!
BRIGHT is a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with established presence in Europe delivering Digital Transformation programs. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward-thinking global enterprises looking to manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their business with simple and efficient digital solutions.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced IT Operations Consultant to join our team.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships with the customers and the team to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Work with process owners to understand the process requirements related to the capture of configuration data and develop technical specifications and solutions
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Architects to understand IT technology strategy that guide which requirements need to be gathered
- Perform installation, configuration, and integration of products with a focus on ServiceNow ITOM stream (discovery, service mapping, configuration management, event management)
- Troubleshooting and product support of applications
- Setup and manage analytical tools to measure health & efficiency of the products
- Ensure consistency between the new installation and customers’ security policies and standards
- Ensure system security through using industry leading security solutions/practices
- Ensure the provided solution and implementation are following best practices
- Preparation of technical and solution documentation
- Manage issue tracking in Agile-driven tools (e.g. Atlassian JIRA / Confluence)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related
- Fluent English (Verbal and Written)
- Familiarity with project delivery methodologies (Agile or Waterfall)
- Knowledge on cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms
- Familiarity with systems monitoring and log investigation
- Familiarity with datacenter hardware – servers, network appliances, storage, etc.
- Scripting knowledge used for automation purposes (e.g. PowerShell, Bash)
- Automated deployment technologies knowledge
- Good troubleshooting skills
Knowledge on any of the following is considered a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL practices as related to service management and configuration management.
- OS – Linux, Windows
- Configuration Management Database (BMC/ServiceNow CMDB, uCMDB, Micro Focus Universal CMDB, etc.)
- ITOM tools (SolarWinds, Rapid7, Dynatrace, BMC, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Technical understanding of Enterprise Architecture Domain
- Service Mapping and/or Discovery
- Web Services (SOAP, REST), XML and JSON
- Relational DBMS knowledge – MS SQL, Oracle or other
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Access to cutting-edge technologies
- Health-conscious and active life style culture
- Extensive learning opportunities, certification programs and career development
Working for Bright
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and readier for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.