IT Service Management ConsultantJOB OPENING
We believe in people and their power to achieve great things!
BRIGHT is a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with established presence in Europe delivering IT Transformation programs. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward-thinking global enterprises looking to manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their IT with simple and efficient digital solutions.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated IT Service Management Consultant to join our Sofia team.
- Work as part of a team for delivering client projects within a formal methodology framework
- Advise customers regarding design and configuration of workflow, functionalities, interface design and reporting
- Assist clients in configuration and deployment of ITSM solutions
- Produce documentation which describes the scope, features, design, and implementation of the technical solution
- Advise on process improvements and integrations with third party systems
- Develop custom solutions according to customer requirements
- Implement integrations with other applications and third-party systems
- Maintain and troubleshoot the delivered solution
- Work with project management methodologies to ensure that client objectives are met on-time and within budget
- Expertise in implementation of enterprise software solutions
- Proven knowledge in the configuration and administration of ITSM solutions (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, HP Service Manager, Remedy Force, Microsoft SC Service Manager etc.)
- ITIL certification will be considered strong advantage
- Knowledge of client-side and server-side scripting
- Good knowledge of project delivery and software development methodologies
- Degree in computer science or relevant
- Good organizational skills with the ability to plan and organize work
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills with customer centric attitude; previous consulting experience is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- Extensive training and accreditation with Splunk Professional Services
- Opportunity to work on large scale projects and with international teams
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the most knowledgeable and talented experts in the business
- Opportunity for career development (Senior Consultant L2/L3)
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Access to cutting-edge technologies
- Supportive and friendly working environment and team
Working for Bright
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and readier for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.