Technical ConsultantJOB OPENING
We believe in people and their power to achieve great things!
BRIGHT is a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with established presence in Europe delivering IT Transformation programs. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward-thinking global enterprises looking to manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their IT with simple and efficient digital solutions.
We are currently looking for highly motivated professionals to join our team in Sofia as Technical Consultants.
- Installation, customization and configuration of Business and Operational Process applications following industry best practices
- Development of new applications and modules according to customer requirements
- Implementation of integration with other applications and third-party systems
- Troubleshooting and product support of applications
- Work along with a customer and a team of analysts to define and document client requirements
- Preparation of technical and solution documentation
- Participate with technical preparation and demonstration in pre-sales activities
- Participate in customer trainings/Power User trainings
- Act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related
- Experience with implementation and integration of CRM and/or ERP systems is a plus
- Familiarity with project delivery methodologies (Agile or Waterfall)
- Experience with AngularJS or React is considered an advantage
- Relational DBMS knowledge – MS SQL, Oracle or other is a plus
- Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, REST), XML and JSON is a plus
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and similar is plus
- 1-2 years experience with ServiceNow implementation is a plus
What we offer
- Extensive training and accreditation with Splunk Professional Services
- Opportunity to work on large scale projects and with international teams
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the most knowledgeable and talented experts in the business
- Opportunity for career development (Senior Consultant L2/L3)
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Access to cutting-edge technologies
- Supportive and friendly working environment and team
Working for Bright
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and readier for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.