Technical ConsultantJOB OPENING
We believe in people and their power to achieve great things!
BRIGHT is a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with established presence in Europe delivering IT Transformation programs. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward-thinking global enterprises looking to manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their IT with simple and efficient digital solutions.
We are currently looking for highly motivated professionals to join our team in Sofia as Technical Consultants.
- Work as part of a team for delivering client projects within a formal methodology framework
- Work along with а customer and a team of analysts to define and document client requirements
- Installation, customization and configuration of IT Service Management or Business process applications following industry best practices
- Development of new applications and modules according to customer requirements
- Implementation of integration with other applications and third-party systems
- Maintain and troubleshoot the delivered solutions
- Producing documentation which describes the scope, features, design, and implementation of the technical solution, including deployment and administration guides.
- Advise clients about best practices and particular approaches to solve specific problems in his/her areas of expertise;
- B. Sc. in Information Technologies or equivalent level of experience
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Familiarity with project delivery methodologies (Agile or Waterfall)
- Relational Database Management Systems knowledge – Microsoft SQL, Oracle or other
- Good log investigation and troubleshooting skills
- Fluent English (Verbal and Written)
Knowledge on any of the following is considered a plus
- Familiarity with ITIL best practices or ITIL Foundation certification
- User experience or knowledge in configuration and administration of Service Management platforms (e.g. BMC Remedy / Helix ITSM, ServiceNow, HP/Micro Focus SM, Zendesk, SolarWinds Service
- Desk, Cherwell, etc.)
- Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, REST), XML and JSON
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and similar
- Experience with implementation and integration of CRM and/or ERP systems
What we offer
A welcoming and inclusive environment
Excellent remuneration and benefits
Access to cutting-edge technologies
Health-conscious and active life style culture
Extensive learning opportunities, certification programs and career development
Working for Bright
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and readier for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.