BMC Consulting ServicesSERVICES
Years of Experience
Certified BMC Consultants
Hours of BMC Consulting
BMC Service Exellence
With more than 14 years in the BMC community, Bright has delivered ITSM transformation projects to enterprise customers across Europe, leveraging the core BMC and its most recent innovations. Bright provides reliable, flexible, and cost-effective services to organizations looking to optimize and streamline their IT and business processes.
BMC Best Practice Approach
In a long-term partnership with our customers, we provide end-to-end services for adopting and growing on BMC Remedy/Helix platform with a focus on:
- ITSM and business process analysis and design;
- Solution design with industry best practices
- BMC architecture aligned to vendor guidelines;
- Cost-effective and scalable implementation;
- Full scope of managed services;
- BMC authorized L1 support.
ITSM Process Consultant/Business Analyst
- Management & Technology Certifications (ITIL Expert, CISSP, CISA, COBIT);
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer, Project Management, Scrum;
- 7+ years of relevant technical and ITSM process experience.
Senior & Expert BMC Consultant
- BMC MyIT 3.x and BMC Remedy with Smart IT 1.x: Administering and Configuring
- BMC Certified Professional: BMC MyIT 3.x and Smart IT 1.x
- BMC Certified Professional: Remedy IT Service Management
- BMC Certified Professional: BMC Remedy Service Desk and Change Management
- BMC Certified Professional: BMC Remedyforce
- BMC Certified Associate: Helix ITSM
- BMC Certified Associate: Helix ITSM – Smart IT
- BMC Certified Associate: Helix Digital Workplace
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
BMC Implementation Services
We have been around the block with BMC ITSM implementation since 2006 and grew together with the platform, while also helping it develop organically by always bringing customer stories back to the vendor. Our implementation approach steps on two main components to deliver maximum results – technology excellence and focus on business needs and processes.
Our ITSM implementation approach brings effortless organizational scale up while maintaining business continuity and enabling productivity. Move your IT from reactive to proactive by optimizing IT service experience. Drive digital transformation with intelligent automation – automate tasks, increase productivity and empower self-service. Our expertise includes:
- Process design and documentation of all ITSM processes;
- Organizational change management and power user trainings;
- Service Asset and Configuration management setup and integration with ITSM processes;
- Automatic discovery setup and configuration;
- BMC solution design and architecture and vendor best practices;
- Integration with various external systems and custom application development on the BMC platform;
- Both on-premise and cloud-based implementation expertise.
BMC Products and Solutions
Our team of Bright consultants follows an ongoing training and certification plan to stay current on the latest in BMC technology. Bright has experience in the following BMC applications:
- BMC Helix ITSM (NextGen Remedy, formerly BMC Remedy)
- BMC Helix Digital Workplace and Digital Workplace Catalog (formerly Service Broker)
- BMC Helix SmartIT
- BMC Helix Chatbot
- BMC Helix Discovery
- BMC Helix Platform
- Remedy AR System Architecture and Development
- Smart Reporting
- BMC Helix Remedyforce
- BMC Helix CMDB
- Atrium Orchestrator
Custom Integrations and Applications development
Bright offers a range of services to support companies throughout the lifetime of their BMC installation or cloud-hosted platform. Our approach is to ensure the changes and enhancements you make don’t impact the system performance, you can scale efficiently without risk of service disruption, avoid unnecessary customizations with the best practice approach.
Bright provides BMC Remedy on-premise or BMC Helix Remedy upgrade package tailored to the customer’s specifics to assure a seamless transition to using the platform’s latest features. Experience has thought us that the right preparation makes for the best implementations. That is why we offer assessment sessions before upgrading your installation to the latest version. As part of the package our team of BMC experts will:
- Perform free process analysis and upgrade assessment with a detailed upgrade plan;
- Guide you through every step of the upgrade and make sure your instance is fit for scale, performance, and upgradeability;
- Presents new functionalities to all stakeholders and plan the upgrade;
- Perform platform impact assessment;
- Performs all upgrade activities as per a mutually agreed plan.
BMC Managed Services, Development, and Support
As a BMC Premier Support Partner Bright is authorized to resell original vendor support services as well as deliver Level 1 support to all BMC customers, who sign support contracts through Bright. As part of Support Service our team will:
- Provide Incident Management and resolve cases not requiring access to the platform’s main code in-house;
- Guarantee 24×7 response;
- Act as a single point of contact to customers;
- Use a personalized approach, where based on availability customers work with the same agents every time;
- End-to-end case handling and constant updates on tickets escalated to BMC.
Continuous improvement and being with our customers through their entire journey is important to us and that is why we established our BMC Managed Services Offering, designed to help customers make the best of using the platform. As part of our Managed Services we offer:
- Operational & System Administration Services – Operational or maintenance activities related to frequent changes in the system.
- System Enhancement Services – A package of consulting days to be used for system enhancements and fine-tuning the implemented BMC system.
Upgrade-as-a-service – Free Assessment Package
While we follow best practices as much as possible, we understand that every organization is unique. We are experienced in building innovative applications on the BMC platform based on customer-specific business processes and integration needs. Integration technologies we use are:
• SOAP Web Services;
• REST API;
• Pentaho Spoon.
When looking to address complex integration activities look no further. Our team is focused on finding the most elegant and optimal solution for functional and seamless integration.
As your BMC Implementation partner training is an indivisible part of our end-to-end service approach. We deliver both technology and process-oriented trainings to ensure adoption of the delivered solution by all stakeholders. Our accredited and certified trainers are prepared to deliver:
• Organizational change management workshops;
• ITIL trainings on all levels and subjects;
• BMC power user and end-user trainings.
Our Technology Expertise
BMC Helix ITSM
BMC Helix Digital Workplace
BMC Helix Discovery