Supercharge your digital transformation with ServiceNow.SERVICES
Benefit from the full potential of ServiceNow and solve your most pressing business challenges, optimize your workflows, and boost productivity, starting today.
Hours of ServiceNow consulting per year
certified ServiceNow consultants
ServiceNow & ITIL certifications and accreditations
ServiceNow Customer Satisfaction Score
Our ServiceNow Practice
Often, organisations who implement ServiceNow don’t use the full capacities of the platform and leverage their investment efficiently.
The most successful IT transformation programs we deliver start with an important first step – assessment of your business objectives and current state of your organisation, plus the definition of a target state based on desired business outcomes.
We deliver IT transformation projects to enterprise customers and provide flexible and cost-effective services to organizations looking to streamline processes on the ServiceNow platform.
As a ServiceNow Elite Partner we are able to deliver ServiceNow managed and implementation services, develop and publish applications on the ServiceNow app store, resale licenses as well as deliver projetcs jointly with ServiceNow Professional Services.
We have a team of 45+ ServiceNow-certified consultants, who will work side by side with you to unlock the value of ServiceNow, regardless of where you are in your ServiceNow journey – whether you’re just getting started, or are already an experienced user.
In a long-term partnership with our customers, we make sure you enjoy end-to-end services to adopting and growing the ServiceNow platform with a focus on:
- ServiceNow value and process & organizational assessment and consulting services;
- ServiceNow best practices in terms of implementation and integration, custom application development and trainings;
- Full ServiceNow managed services and ongoing support.
ServiceNow Advisory & Consulting Services
Process & Organizational Assessment
The most successful IT transformation programs we deliver start with an important first step – assessment of the strategic business objectives, the current state of the organization and defining a target state based on desired business outcomes.
Typically, the assessment is tailored to a specific business initiative, delivered through a series of interviews with key IT and business stakeholders to:
- Detail current and future requirements across services, processes, organization, and technology landscape;
- Review and assess adherence to industry best practices;
- Develop both process and organizational gap analysis;
- Prioritize gaps and develop process and organizational transformation roadmap;
- Assess risks, change, and organizational readiness;
- Develop a business transformation roadmap with a blueprint of necessary activities to understand the exact level of effort, risk, and change (both people and process) necessary to deliver the expected business results.
Business Process Review & Alignment
Following the initial ITSM assessment and agreement on a roadmap for ITSM transformation, we then focus on ITSM process review and alignment to ensure:
- Increase process maturity through industry and ITIL best practices;
- Alignment to the strategic goals of the company;
- Alignment with all stakeholders from business, IT and security areas;
- Support organization change management to facilitate IT service management implementation;
- Empower teams for process adoption and training.
ServiceNow Managed Services & Ongoing Support
Focus on getting the most out of your ServiceNow implementation instead of running it. Extract ServiceNow full operational value with the help of our team of ServiceNow-certified consultants. With BRIGHT’s managed ServiceNow services, you get industry-leading ServiceNow expertise at your fingertips for a fully customised approach to your business needs.
ServiceNow Operational Monitoring & Application Support
We provide you with proactive monitoring of the ServiceNow environment and proactive notifications for identified problems. Our ServiceNow operational maintenance services also include:
- Eliminating defects in customizations;
- Eliminating defects in custom integration interfaces;
- Application modules configuration.
ServiceNow Post-Implementation Support & Content Development
Focus on getting the most of your ServiceNow and extract maximum value, while you enjoy our onboarding, post-implementation support services, which include:
- Data analysis and normalization of new or existing data sources in ServiceNow;
- Reporting services;
- User management;
- Use case life cycle management;
- Remediation and response.
ServiceNow Certified Partner
As a ServiceNow Elite Partner, we invest continuously in the technology specialization and upskilling of our team.
Our consultants have numerous ServiceNow certifications, plus specializations in all related fields, such as ITSM, ITIL, CISSP, CISA, COBIT, Project Management, Scrum, and more. Get the best value for your money with one of the most capable ServiceNow teams in Europe.
We have also been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS), which aims to support the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services.
Work with a partner you can trust.