Get the most out of SplunkSERVICES
Leverage one of Europe’s most trusted and capable Splunk teams, regardless of where you are in your Splunk journey.
Growth of Splunk Competence Center in 2022
Splunk Consultants - Largest Splunk partner in CEE region
Splunk Certifications Completed
Our Splunk Practice
Often, organisations who implement Splunk don’t use the full capacities of the platform and leverage their investment efficiently. They might simply be unaware of how to use Splunk efficiently or not have the right in-house expertise to drive the desired results. Data is often dispersed across multiple applications and systems, which results in a lack of transparency and slows down the decision-making process.
The most successful IT transformation programs we deliver start with an important first step – assessment of your business objectives and current state of your organisation, plus the definition of a target state based on desired business outcomes. As an official Splunk partner we can help regardless of where you are in your Splunk journey – whether you’re just getting started, or are already an experienced user.
We have a team of 20+ Splunk-certified consultants, who will work side by side with you to unlock the value of Splunk. As the first recognized Splunk Professional Services Capability Practice for EMEA, we have enabled multinational enterprises like Mondelez, Paysafe, and A1 (part of TAG) to tackle their most pressing business challenges – and we can sure do the same for you.
We offer services, complementing the whole life cycle of deploying and adopting the Splunk platform:
- Assessment, business analysis and consulting;
- Implementation and integration of the Splunk Platform;
- Managed services, ongoing support, proactive monitoring, custom apps development and training
Splunk Areas of Expertise
Splunk Enterprise Security
Splunk Advisory & Consulting Services
Splunk ITSI Assessment
Our ITSI the assessment is tailored to a specific business initiative and is based on a series of interviews with key IT and business stakeholders to:
- Define current and future requirements across services, processes, the organisation, and your technology landscape
- Review and assess adherence to industry best practices
- Develop a process and an organisational gap analysis and a transformation roadmap
- Assess effort, risk, change, and organisational readiness
Splunk Value Assessment
We help businesses understand the exact level of effort and change needed to establish a best-in-class setup for their organisations.
Our team will guide you through the right adoption journey, based on your maturity level and security strategy and will help you drive better, faster security decisions.
Splunk Security Posture Assessment
Our security posture assessment helps you to:
- Define the current state of your information security control environment
- Identify any gaps in the existing control environment
- Review and assess adherence to industry best practices (COBIT 2019 framework, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, Security Controls for information security
- Prioritise gaps and develop a roadmap for process and organisational transformation
Splunk Implementation & Integration Services
We will help you implement Splunk into your business the right way. Benefit from our Splunk team’s strategic expertise in IT service intelligence (ITSI), enterprise security, cloud migration, SIEM & SOAR implementation. Make the most of your Splunk investment, right from the start.
Splunk Competence Center
To enable you to get the most out of Splunk, first, we’ll analyse your needs and objectives, identify gaps and opportunities, define the desired state you’d like to achieve, and create a roadmap for your Splunk transformation. Then, we’ll implement the Splunk platform for you and train your teams on how to make the most of it, continuously.
We have a dedicated Splunk competence centre built in strategic partnership with Splunk Professional Services. We are a Splunk Elite Partner and one of the fastest-growing Splunk professional service practices in Europe and the region. Our 20+ certified Splunk consultants with international project experience have specialization in:
- IT Operations;
- Advanced Business Analytics.
Our BRIGHT Splunk Experts team include:
- Splunk Certified Consultants;
- Splunk Certified Architects;
- Splunk Certified Data Admins;
- Splunk Senior Engineers;
- Splunk Cyber Security Consultants;
- Senior Solution Consultants;
- Splunk Security Architect;
- Splunk Security Implementation Managers;
- Splunk Technical Implementation Manager.
Custom Apps Capabilities
As Spunk Elite Partner, we build innovative applications, rest API’s, and connectors based on customer-specific processes. In case you are looking to address complex integration and/or business requirements, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Discover more about our applications here.
We provide training as an essential part of our end-to-end service approach. Our Splunk training services are tailored to the specific use case and delivered by accredited BRIGHT trainers who bring in hands-on project experience. We focus on applying Splunk best practices to each participant organization via individual case study development and advisory support.
Splunk Managed Services & Support
Focus on getting the most out of your Splunk implementation instead of running it. Extract Splunk’s full operational value with the help of our team of Splunk-certified consultants. With BRIGHT’s managed Splunk services, you get industry-leading Splunk expertise at your fingertips for a fully customised approach to your business needs.
Splunk Operational Monitoring & Application Support
We provide you with proactive monitoring of the Splunk environment and proactive notifications for identified problems. Our Splunk operational maintenance services also include:
- Eliminating defects in customizations;
- Eliminating defects in custom integration interfaces;
- Application modules configuration.
Splunk Post-Implementation Support & Content Development
Focus on getting the most of your Splunk and extract maximum value, while you enjoy our onboarding, post-implementation support services, which include:
- Data analysis and normalization of new or existing data sources in Splunk;
- Reporting services;
- User management;
- Use case life cycle management;
- Remediation and response.
Outcomes for you
Identify important solutions for your business
We will help you define what is most important and utilize the whole potential of your Splunk instance.
Get immediate return of investment
Our competence center and PS will have the platform up and running for you. Get better value for money de to our near-shore delivery center.
Reduce maintenance cost and save time in troubleshooting
Our managed services team will operate and develop the platform in the best way for your business.
Boost your business at all levels
Ensure enterprise-wide data visibility and deliver valuable insights to all the departments of your organization.