Splunk Consulting ServicesSERVICES
Growth of Splunk Competence Center in 2019
Splunk Consultants - Largest Splunk partner in CEE region
Splunk Certifications Completed
BRIGHT brings 15+ years of experience with 500+ projects delivered to some of the largest companies across Europe. Our approach is based on a true partnership with companies and alignment with their business objectives.
As an official Splunk Elite Partner, BRIGHT acknowledges Splunk’s mission to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We deliver data-driven solutions in IT Operations (ITOps), Security and Anti-Fraud, Compliance and Risk Management, Advanced Business Analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), and more.
As the first recognized Splunk Professional Services Capability Practice for EMEA, BRIGHT has delivered projects of tremendous complexity for multi-national companies like Mondelez, Paysafe, A1 (Part of TAG).
Our certified Splunk experts offer services, complementing the whole life cycle of deploying and adopting the Splunk platform, providing continuous support and managed services.
- Assessment, business analysis and consulting;
- Implementation and integration of the Splunk Platform;
- Architecture design and enhancements;
- End-to-end project management and coordination;
- Splunk custom apps development;
- Managed services, support, and proactive monitoring;
- Implementation and training of machine learning algorithms;
- Automation and orchestration.
Splunk Assessment and Data Valuation
Splunk Assessment Service will help you quantify the current maturity level of your Splunk environment and identify priorities using over 80 predefined security use cases and well-known industry capabilities.
We help businesses understand the exact level of effort and change needed to establish a best-in-class setup for their organizations.
Our team will guide you through the right adoption journey, based on your maturity and security strategy. Thus, help you drive better, faster security decisions.
Facilitated by BRIGHT experts, you will be able to answer questions like:
- Which capabilities are required to mature our use cases?
- How can our data help mature those capabilities?
- Which data sources are critical?
- How much value can we realize?
Splunk Competence Center
BRIGHT has a dedicated Splunk competence centre built in strategic partnership with Splunk Professional services. We are one of the fastest-growing Splunk professional service practices in Europe and the region. Our 15+ certified Splunk consultants with international project experience have specialization in:
- IT Operations;
- Advanced Business Analytics.
Our BRIGHT Splunk Experts team include:
- Splunk Certified Consultants;
- Splunk Certified Architects
- Splunk Certified Data Admins;
- Splunk Senior Engineers;
- Splunk Cyber Security Consultants
- Senior Solution Consultants.
Our BRIGHT Splunk Advisory and Project Management team include:
- Splunk Security Architect;
- Splunk Security Implementation Managers;
- Splunk Technical Implementation Manager.
Splunk Upgrade Packages
BRIGHT provides various services to support organizations after the implementation of the Splunk Platform. We ensure that the upgrades you make do not affect the performance of the system and you can scale efficiently without any risk.
Fast Track Upgrade Package
- Up to 2GB/day;
- Use case – Bus Analytics;
- Less data and quick return of investment;
- Easier implementation and tangible results for your business.
Starter Upgrade Package
- Up to 10 GB/day;
- Use cases – ITOps, Bus Analytics, Security;
- Covering more than one use case;
- Data correlation between various data sources;
- Machine learning;
- Rules and alarms for proactive monitoring.
Advanced Upgrade Package
- No data volume limit;
- Use cases – IT Ops, Bus Analytics, Security, Application monitoring, IoT;
- Umbrella monitoring in IT and Security;
- Retiring all legacy systems;
- Benefits the whole organization.
Splunk Managed Services and Support
Splunk Operational Maintenance Services
BRIGHT provides proactive monitoring of the Splunk environment and proactive notifications for identified problems. Our Splunk operational maintenance services also include:
- Eliminating defects in customizations;
- Eliminating defects in custom integration interfaces;
- Application modules configuration.
Post-Implementation Support and Content Development
BRIGHT onboarding, post-implementation support services include:
- Data analysis and normalization of new or existing data sources in Splunk;
- Reporting services;
- User management;
- Use case life cycle management;
- Remediation and response.
Splunk Applications Development and Certified Apps
We provide training as an essential part of our end-to-end service approach. Our Splunk training services are tailored to the specific use case and delivered by accredited BRIGHT trainers who bring in hands-on project experience. We focus on applying Splunk best practices to each participant organization via individual case study development and advisory support.
Our Technology Expertise
Splunk IT Operations
Splunk Application Analytics
Splunk Security and Anti-Fraud
Splunk Advanced Business Analytics
Splunk Internet of Things
Splunk Compliance and Risk Management