Simplified and optimized data processing with a transformation approach
Founded in 1994, A1 Bulgaria (Formerly Mtel and Mobiltel) is the biggest telecommunications provider in Bulgaria, part of the Telekom Austria Group (TAG). Following the local acquisition of Blizoo in 2015 and the launch of the two paid Max Sport 1 and Max Sport 2 TV channels, A1 Bulgaria currently is proud to have the highest number of fixed internet customers and TV subscribers. А1 Bulgaria specializes in Telecommunications, Mobile Networks, Broadband Internet, Mobile Internet, LTE, Satellite TV, IPTV, Digital TV, Fixed Phone Services, Prepaid Services, Roaming, TV Channels and 4G Network.
- Assessed current A1 Bulgaria Prepaid Mediation architecture and requirements for the future solution;
- Optimized mediation platform processes and workflow design;
- Integrated automated workflows for OCS event records and OCS customer data dump;
- Built interfaces to surrounding systems, processing schedules and parameters, data retention and archiving in Digital Route – Mediation Zone;
- Implemented prepaid subscribers loading flow to ADX CRM;
- Ensured system maintainability and enhancement with on-going managed services.
- Delivered an end-to-end solution for migration of existing mediation streams to a new platform – Digital Route Mediation Zone;
- Established a roadmap for transformation of the mediation platform and design for the new solution;
- Developed strategy and plan to ensure smooth migration between both platforms;
- Aligned Digital Route best practices and A1 Bulgaria’s operational policies and requirements.