Telekom Austria Group Empowers its $4B Business with Cloud-Enabled Digital Service Management
Availability with the new platform
Service requests daily
Bright Consulting and Telekom Austria Group completed one of the largest ITSM Transformation Programs in Europe using BMC Remedy OnDemand.
The goal of the project was to simplify and harmonize the Service Management processes across the Group´s operating companies in 5 countries: Mobiltel (Bulgaria), VIP Mobile (Republic of Serbia), VIP Operator (Republic of Macedonia) and Velcom (Belarus).
- Assessed the current and future requirements across the Group´s operating companies related to their services, processes, and organizational strategy;
- Built an IT Service Management transformation roadmap for each company based on the identified gaps and their priority;
- Enabled full process integration between Telekom Austria Group´s companies through the implementation of Group Service Management Platforms Integration;
- Provided comprehensive Managed Services and Support.
- Improved the quality and speed of execution of the services offered to external and internal customers;
- Reduced the cost of service delivery and operation;
- Implemented ITSM best practice tool with 95% “out of the box” functionality;
- Enabled full integration through complete process lifecycles;
- Consolidated Service Management tools and legacy applications;
- Ensured easy administration and configuration for future development;
- Improved transparency and control in IT Operations.